First the Image, then the Marketing!
Image and marketing are two phenomena that have to be posted at the beginning and the end of a street in order for an enterprise to form its character. Many firms have, although not very clear, a general understanding about how marketing is done. Yet many have a difficulty in formulizing what they stand for. They are not fully aware of what image they reflect, or what kind of impression they make towards their audience.
Questions that define my image:
- What characteristics do I transmit? What kind of impression do I make as a person and as a firm?
- What do my customers, employees, competitors and local residents think of my company?
Questions that define my marketing strategy:
- How do I make my customers aware of my products or services?
- What is my main product or service?
- Who is my customer at the center point?
- How wide should my product selection be?
- What pricing policy should I follow to reach optimal profit?
- What should I do as a business leader to encourage my employees to master sales?
- How do I further develop my customer base?
How can we help you? Please contact us to arrange a meeting so we can listen to you. Contact Page